Today I had scavenger hunt game with several friends. Here’s the list:
Changsha PHOTO Treasure Hunt
Photo Challenge: Points:
1. Entire team ON the statue in front of Walking Street 3000
2. Entire team with a baby wearing split pants (one person holding it) 4000
3. Entire team spelling out “ELIC” with your bodies in front of
4. Entire team with a male/female with yellow hair 4000
5. Entire team with the funniest/silliest Chinglish sign 3000
6. Entire team imitating the statues on walking street 3000
7. Draw a crowd of 30+ onlookers in Tong Cheng 7000
8. Entire team with Ronald McDonald 1000
9. Entire team having a “banana shoot out” in a market place
10. Entire team standing in the ball pit in Tong Cheng 2000
11. Entire team trying on the same silly outfit in any store 4000
12. A team member giving a piggy back ride to a street vendor 3000
13. A team member wearing a worker’s uniform 3000
14. A team member with a uniformed soldier 2000
15. Picture with as many foreigners as possible 1000
(not involved in the scavenger hunt)
16. Picture with a dog wearing clothes 2000
17. Entire team joining a dancing group 3000
18. Entire team packed inside a photo booth 1000
19. The entire team standing on the water spraying bridge on walking street
20. Entire team performing tai ji on a stage 2000
21. Entire team hula hooping 2000
22. A team member carrying a worker’s shoulder stick 2000
23. A team member carrying a computer down computer street 1000
à (Wu Luo Lu)
24. Entire team with a live animal 5000
à 500 extra points for holding the animal in their hands
25. Team picture with 25,000
26. A team member in the driver’s seat of a bus 5000
27. Entire team in front of a shop with Christmas decorations up 1000
28. A team member eating the “strangest” street food 7000
29. A team member on a skateboard 1000
30. A team member in the trunk of a car 3000
31. A team member with a person wearing pyjama 2000
Rules of the Game:
1) Each team must have a mascot, which they are to keep with them at all times. Each team’s mascot must appear in EVERY photo to earn full points.
2) Each team can complete the photo challenges in any order desired.
3) Each team must try to complete as many photo challenges as possible to earn as many points as possible in the time allowed.
4) Teams may NOT take taxis during any portion of the game! Teams are only permitted to use buses or walk.
5) Each ENTIRE team must arrive at McDonald’s at 12:30 p.m. to turn in their camera. If not, 100 points will be deducted for every minute the team is late.
6) Use good judgment! Have fun, but DON’T do anything too dangerous or disruptive to members of the community. Be safe!
7) Don’t ask anyone to do anything that makes them too uncomfortable.
8) The team with the most points at the end of the game will win a fabulous prize.
9) The judges will decide how many points each photo is worth, not the team members.
10) You must have fun, laugh a lot, and lose as much face as possible!
Photos can be seen in the photos section, same subject
Note. Beberapa foto ga bisa diambil karena…. susah booowww… hehehe
IT WAS FUN!!!